A luxurious addition to family life
With a beautiful home in a lovely setting, our clients simply wanted an extra room that would be able to satisfy any of the family demands that came along. A place to do some work on the laptop that would not clutter the dining table, or maybe somewhere to relax with a coffee and a Sunday Paper and enjoy the rolling Cheshire countryside? Children will always find a good use for more space… chilling out, playing with friends, homework… and all within the safe confines of the family home – yet with a degree of independence.
Our clients have a real flair for design and style so it was no surprise that a stylish and striking engineered wood flooring was chosen and our team lined one of the walls in rough sawn timber in readiness for staining to a complimentary shade. Farrow & Ball paintwork completes a relaxing and memorable setting.
Some of the key features of this project are:
- Even in the rainy season, the building was completed in just over 2 weeks, including extensive ground-works and connections
- Year-round accommodation with a real connection to the garden via bifold doors and extensive glazing
- Aluminium framed doors and windows look crisp and are reliable and effective
- Integral blinds within the double glazing
- Customised colour schemes and materials to match our client’s aspirations and personal tastes
- Fitted cloakroom / WC with hot and cold water and drainage to septic tank system
“We have nothing but praise for Martin and his team at Swift. The team were friendly, professional, reliable and hard working. We were kept informed of each and every step as things progressed. The quality and finish are superb. We would definitely recommend Swift.”
Darren Ward, Wilmslow – www.cheshiresmokehouse.co.uk
Let’s Build Something
We only use the very best materials and installers to ensure that your garden room is a solid, efficient and durable feature. You will also receive a 10-year insurance backed structural warranty as part of our service.