Curves in the right places!
Trees in gardens are not uncommon! Neither are Swift’s beautiful garden rooms – but what to do when a favourite tree is crowding the space available for your brand new family room?
Easy – make the building the exact size to fit the gap – and create a stylish feature for the tree!
- The 6m x 3.5m garden room provides a wonderful space for our client and her family to enjoy year-round
- Sympathetic thought was given to a semi-circular cut-out for the existing, much-loved, silver birch tree
- Main three-leaf sliding door opening to the front elevation plus a rear window for ventilation
- Complimentary cedar cladding to the front elevation of the shed to match the main studio
- Included a 500mm deep decked area plus matching overhang with inset down-lighters
- Includes remote control lighting and integral window blinds
“Martin impressed me with his honesty and ideas from the initial planning stage, coming up with an alternative idea which was cheaper and more practical than my original thoughts!
He always responded to my emails and phone calls promptly, even out of office hours.
I am thrilled with my new space and look forward to showing it off!”
Let’s Build Something
We only use the very best materials and installers to ensure that your garden room is a solid, efficient and durable feature. You will also receive a 10-year insurance backed structural warranty as part of our service.