Garden bedrooms in Shropshire
We develop garden rooms in Shropshire!
Shropshire is one of England’s most rural counties. The Shropshire Hills; an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty covers about a quarter of the county, mainly in the South. The land is fertile and agriculture remains a major feature of the landscape and the economy.
Other primary industries, such as forestry and fishing, are to be found too. The Ironbridge Gorge area is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, covering Ironbridge, Coalbrookdale and a part of Madeley. There are, additionally, other notable historic industrial sites located around the county, such as at Shrewsbury, Broseley, Snailbeach and Highley as well as the Shropshire Union Canal.
With such beautiful surroundings, a garden room from Swift will make a very positive change to your life! It will do so much more than just give you some extra space. Our garden rooms provide separation from the main house and creates their own sense of occasion. There is something so special about your new environment that is created with a stylish, “detached extension”.
- An art studio, perhaps a place to enjoy your hobby
- Extra sleeping accommodation for a dependent relative
- A home office or treatment room in which to work or carry out their business
- More space for children and teenagers, somewhere safe and independent
- Space to relax, maybe listen to your music, watch your cinema system or read your book
What are the key qualities that they are looking for?:
- A speedy and dependable build process with reasonable lead times and efficient installation times
- A building that will be a true asset to your life and a great investment for the future
- A design service that focuses on what you desire from your building
- A company that is reliable and trustworthy, as well as solution focussed and friendly
- A quality building system that is robust, permanent and looks fantastic
Wherever you live in the UK (and beyond!) you will be reassured by the service and skill that Swift offer. We are a dedicated team of enthusiastic, solution-focussed men and women who enjoy their work and are perfectly suited to solving the problems that a busy conurbation can create for our clients living and working space. Detached garden rooms, attached extensions, school rooms, nursery schools… all in a day’s enjoyable work for the Swift Team!