Your Garden Sound Studio
This is a large step above a music room where sound insulation is enhanced. A specialist area where the control of sound becomes a scientific process.
What makes a sound studio room work?
We have experience of designing and creating the most demanding of music recording studios.
“Swift provided a very friendly, supportive and professional service which is why we chose them over other competitors. They had open discussion, offered a complete service, and provided what we wanted on time.”
- Professional musicians looking for a home based recording studio
- Sound engineers seeking a venue to carry out recording and mixing processes
- A dedicated room for mixing and producing digital music
- A full-blown rehearsal suite for a band, including bass and drums
- Professional studio for voice-over artists
Thick, multi-layer SIP panel walls, roof and floor are standard on all of our buildings. These materials already do a great job of keeping sound in, or out. As do the high quality double glazed doors and windows.
The next level is to add simple features that enhance the sound insulation levels. Special plasterboard, additional high-density insulation materials and additional weight of glazing improves the sound insulation to deal with more demanding situations.
Acoustic consultants can be involved to provide technical evaluation of your building. We have built a professional sound studio with separate live room and production room, that can have a rock band playing inside and you can’t hear a thing outside in their suburban garden. Until you experience this level of performance it’s hard to imagine just how impressive this is.
“Brilliant from start to finish. The work done on site was exceptional. Swift fulfilled my expectations and more!”
- Twin skin walls and roof with almost total isolation between leaves
- Massive weight of materials (walls, roof, boarding) to achieve require performance
- Inner acoustic lining providing multi layer sound absorption and minimal reverberation
- Isolated routing of cables and air ducts
- Multi layer, 16.8mm laminated acoustic glazing with absorption panels
- Isolation of all fixings with acoustic neoprene foam
- Sealing of all joints (staggered too) with acoustic sealants
- Double skin, steel plate acoustic doors and rising seal system
- Full patch cabling system
As you may imagine, this kind of attention to detail does demand considerable investment. However, if music is your life and you want the best, then we can deliver it. Are you ready to ask us your questions? We would love to hear from you at Swift.