Garden rooms in Cheshire
The home of The Swift Organisation!
Cheshire is the home of The Swift Organisation, with our head office premises located next to the lawns of Adlington Golf Club. Hence, many of our building projects have been in this locality making us the leading designer and installer of garden rooms and garden studios in the county. Cheshire has a diverse economy with significant sectors including agriculture, automotive, bio-technology, chemical, financial services, food and drink, ICT, and tourism. The county is famous for the production of Cheshire cheese, salt and silk.
Boasting some hugely famous names too – including Lewis Carroll who was born and raised in Daresbury hence the Cheshire Cat, Daniel Craig who is the 6th James Bond is also from Cheshire, and the singer from British/Irish boy band One Direction, Harry Styles, was born and raised in Holmes Chapel. Cheshire is close in proximity to the cities of Manchester and Liverpool. The county is home to some of the most affluent areas of Northern England, including Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, Prestbury, Tarporley and Knutsford, named in 2006 as the most expensive place to buy a house in the north of England. The area is sometimes referred to as The Golden Triangle on account of the area in and around the above mentioned towns and villages.
So why a garden room in Cheshire?
An area with so much to be proud of – so what could be more wonderful than spending quality time with family and friends in a bespoke garden room chosen and designed to suit your every requirement for outdoor space? Swift are one of the longest established garden room designers and installers, and have worked hard to become recognised as a market leader in terms of customer service.
“We have nothing but praise for Martin and his team at Swift. The quality and finish is superb and we would definitely recommend Swift.”
DW, Wilmslow, Cheshire
- A home office or treatment room in which to work or carry out their business
- More space for children and teenagers, somewhere safe and independent
- Space to relax, maybe listen to your music, watch your cinema system or read your book
- An art studio, perhaps a place to enjoy your hobby
- Extra sleeping accommodation for a dependent relative
What are the key qualities that they are looking for?:
- A design service that focuses on what you desire from your building
- A company that is reliable and trustworthy, as well as solution focussed and friendly
- A quality building system that is robust, permanent and looks fantastic
- A speedy and dependable build process with reasonable lead times and efficient installation times
- A building that will be a true asset to your life and a great investment for the future
Wherever you live in the UK (and beyond!) you will be reassured by the service and skill that Swift offer. We enjoy our work and are perfectly suited to solving the problems that a busy conurbation can create for our clients living and working space. Detached garden rooms, attached extensions, school rooms, nursery schools… all in a day’s enjoyable work for the Swift Team!