Garden studios in Hampshire
Developing great garden studios in Hampshire!
Hampshire is the largest county in South East England and the third largest shire county in the UK. The county has a long maritime history and two of England’s largest ports, Portsmouth and Southampton, lie on its coast, and is notable for housing the birthplaces of the Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Air Force.
Hampshire is also the famed home of such writers as Jane Austen and Charles Dickens. The New Forest is known for its wonderful ponies, which have free rein over much of the area. The county also has a milder climate than most areas of the British Isles – perfect for enjoying a beautiful garden room.
Hampshire lies outside the green belt area of restricted development around London, but has good railway and motorway links to the capital, and in common with the rest of the south-east has seen huge growth since the 1960s. Portsmouth and Winchester have the highest job densities in the county, and therefore there is a high level of commuting into the cities. Southampton has the highest number of total jobs and commuting both into and out of the city is high. A garden office with broadband connection could be just the thing to avoid the rush hour crush and make the most of your working day. To the right is a great example of a garden studio in Hampshire…
Garden studios Hampshire and beyond!
Swift receive a large number of enquiries for garden rooms, extensions and other developments in Hampshire. This is because they are such substantial buildings, and useful for people working from home because they are specifically designed for your personal preferences. They are used for just about anything you can imagine, for example, an office, studio, home gym, chill-out zone for teenagers, granny annexe… the list goes on and on.
What kind of people approach us to provide a solution for more space? People who are just like you. People who are looking for:
- Space to relax, maybe listen to your music, watch your cinema system or read your book
- An art studio, perhaps a place to enjoy your hobby
- Extra sleeping accommodation for a dependent relative
- A home office or treatment room in which to work or carry out their business
- More space for children and teenagers, somewhere safe and independent
What are the key qualities that they are looking for?:
- A quality building system that is robust, permanent and looks fantastic
- A speedy and dependable build process with reasonable lead times and efficient installation times
- A building that will be a true asset to your life and a great investment for the future
- A design service that focuses on what you desire from your building
- A company that is reliable and trustworthy, as well as solution focussed and friendly
Garden studios Hampshire or wherever you live in the UK you will be reassured by the service and skill that Swift offer. Detached garden rooms, attached extensions, school rooms, nursery schools… all in a day’s enjoyable work for the Swift Team!