Panoramic “Grand Design” idea made real
Our client came to us with a “Grand Designs” idea.
A quiet place to read and maximise the light and lush scenery. We couldn’t wait to help her achieve her goal!
Key features of this beautiful building are…
- 3.5m x 2.5m x 2.5m garden room with glass ‘walls’ to 3 sides
- A permanent and robust building suitable for year-round use
- Connects with the garden and takes advantage of the setting
- High levels of insulation (sound and thermal)
- Fully finished including flooring, decoration and power connection
- Large glazed doors and windows
- Modern design with minimalist lines and a sharp finish
- Planning permission gained on behalf of our client
“The ‘grand design’ that I had in my head was made real, thanks to Martin being attentive to my ideas, the top quality of the materials used, and the expertise of the installers. Swift was very helpful in addressing hurdles all along the way (e.g. unusually, we needed planning permission, and Swift undertook the application for us). The garden room not only looks lovely in its own right, but it fits perfectly into the setting. I am very pleased with the process and the result.”
M McMurran – Lancaster
Let’s Build Something
We only use the very best materials and installers to ensure that your garden room is a solid, efficient and durable feature. You will also receive a 10-year insurance backed structural warranty as part of our service.