Luxury garden rooms in the Midlands
We develop luxury garden rooms in the Midlands!
The Midlands, or the English Midlands, is the traditional name for the area comprising central England that broadly corresponds to the early medieval Kingdom of Mercia. Its largest city is Birmingham, and it was an important location for the Industrial Revolution of the 18th and 19th centuries.
Various parts of the Midlands (particularly Warwickshire and Leicestershire) are somewhat poetically referred to as the Heart of England, especially in tourist literature. Nottingham is famed for its links with the legend of Robin Hood and, during the Industrial Revolution, obtained worldwide recognition for its lace-making, bicycle and tobacco industries. Rugby is most famous for the invention of rugby football as well as being the birthplace of the jet engine.
Parts of the Midlands are densely populated…
…and include the cities of Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, and the triangle formed by the cities of Nottingham, Leicester and Derby, which also includes a number of sizeable towns. The relevance for Swift is the high density of building and a housing market that makes it so much less practical, more challenging to move house. The hardship of moving house welcomes new solutions for increasing space. The speed and tailor-made approach that Swift provides, makes for a practical, fast and simple solution to creating more space.
One recent example of a successful installation is a garden room designed and built to our client’s very specific size and style requirements. Cedar clad, large windows and fully integrated into the tranquil gardens of a modern detached house on a contemporary development.
What kind of people approach us to provide a solution for more space? People who are just like you. People who are looking for:
- Space to relax, maybe listen to your music, watch your cinema system or read your book
- An art studio, perhaps a place to enjoy your hobby
- A home office or treatment room in which to work or carry out their business
- More space for children and teenagers, somewhere safe and independent
- Extra sleeping accommodation for a dependent relative
What are the key qualities that they are looking for?:
- A quality building system that is robust, permanent and looks fantastic
- A speedy and dependable build process with reasonable lead times and efficient installation times
- A design service that focuses on what you desire from your building
- A company that is reliable and trustworthy, as well as solution focussed and friendly
- A building that will be a true asset to your life and a great investment for the future
Swift are a dedicated team of enthusiastic, solution-focused men and women who enjoy their work and are perfectly suited to solving the problems that a busy conurbation can create for our clients living and working space. Detached garden rooms, attached extensions, school rooms, nursery schools… all in a day’s enjoyable work for the Swift Team!
Wherever you live in the UK (and beyond!) you will be reassured by the service and skills that Swift have to offer.