Irregular shape garden room! Our clients sometimes have odd shaped, unused spaces in the garden. The bespoke nature of our buildings mean that we can design a building which maximises the available space perfectly, as demonstrated by our latest success story in Bristol.
Triangular garden room, bi-folding doors
Key features of this irregular shape garden room:
- Had to be designed and installed very carefully due to strict conservation area conditions
- Unique shape to fit into an unused corner of garden with 150mm gap to existing garden walls
- Living sedum roof
- Small overhang to accommodate external down-lighting
- High levels of insulation (sound and thermal)
- Fully finished including flooring, decoration and power connection
- Large glazed bi-fold doors and opening skylight
- A permanent and robust building suitable for year-round use that connects with the garden and takes advantage of the setting.
Our client was surprised and delighted at how quickly her room was ready and had this to say…
“We are so pleased with our new garden room. It was a tricky, very bespoke build, but all went really smoothly!”
MK – Bristol
Call our office on 01625 875588 or email us at email@example.com