A purpose-built office…
for a professional couple
Following their move to the glorious Cornish countryside, our clients planned to work from home, taking full advantage of the beautiful location of their new home.
Also, the impressive modern design of the office provides just the image that upholds their professional values and will be a perfect venue for discussing projects with their clients.
Some of the key features of this project are:
- Extensive glazing to take full advantage of the rural views was always a key driver in the design
- Aluminium framed doors and windows looks crisp and are reliable and effective
- Careful positioning to create the largest office in a confined space – without looking cramped
- Bright aluminium roof trim adds style and definition to the appearance
- A fixed budget was worked to and met… as part of the overall business plan
- The build was complete in less than two weeks with minimum disruption to our client
“The guys were just fantastic. Hard-working, tidy, friendly, helpful and they paid particular attention to getting everything just right. They kept us informed of progress each day and finished ahead of schedule – an outstanding team!” The team at Swift have been wonderful. Whether it has been Amber and Kylie in the office, Martin when he came out for the site visits or the build crew – we have been delighted with the service we’ve received from start to finish. Our new office is perfect – the quality of the materials and the finishes are really high and everything has been finished to an exceptionally high standard. Being a design agency we have very high standards but you have been able to exceed these and we can’t wait to start inviting clients to come here for meetings! Thanks again to the Swift Team – we will be telling our friends, family and clients about you – everyone should have a Swift building in their garden!”
Mr & Mrs Jan & Caroline Harding (Callington) – www.wetdogcreative.co.uk
Let’s Build Something
We only use the very best materials and installers to ensure that your garden room is a solid, efficient and durable feature. You will also receive a 10-year insurance backed structural warranty as part of our service.