What is included in all of these price examples:
- A complete and personal design process for a tailor-made your new Living Annexe
- Professional planning application submission and monitoring
- Footings (usually screw piles)
- Allowance for straightforward connections to mains water, drains and power supplies from the main house
- A Building Regulation-compliant and certified, top quality structure that is engineered and constructed from SIP panels. (Please see the technical section for more information)
- Decorative cladding to at least two visible walls with options for any unseen close-to-boundary walls
- A Flat-roof structure using EPDM membrane that is immensely durable and carries a 20 year warranty (of which you will have ownership)
- High quality, thermally efficient and long-lasting aluminium-framed doors and windows
- Fully floored, decorated and cleaned interior
- Shower room / WC
- Independent heating and hot water system
What is not yet included in the these price examples (and can usually be offered):
- Window blinds or curtains
- Upgrades or customisation of elements such as flooring, heating, bathrooms, kitchens, smart-control, media, etc
- Ground clearance and site preparation
- Landscaping and decking
There will be many things you may think of or still need to ask… that’s great because we like questions and ideas. Due to our experience and expertise, there is a very good chance that we will have an immediate answer for you, but if not, we will tell you and then work with you for the most desired and practical solution. This process is all about active listening, inspiration, and creative collaboration.
6 x 4m Annexe – 24 sq m
A compact and highly appealing bed-sit annexe that can fit into most settings and provide first class accommodation at a very affordable price. A simple and flexible layout that is space-efficient and still provides a feeling of airiness. This design can easily be modified to match the space available in your garden.
7.35m x 4.35m Annexe – 32 sq m
A building that provides the space and facilities that can allow an independent lifestyle – just a few steps down the garden from the support and comfort of the rest of the family. There is a separate bedroom plus well-defined areas for living, dining and food preparation… and of course a shower room / WC.
8.9m x 5m Annexe – 44 sq m
This design provides well-proportioned room sizes that give a real feeling of space. The bedroom has a generous en-suite shower room and the main living room is a practical and regular shape, enjoying lots of natural light through the wide main doors. These can open to the garden creating a wide and appealing connection.
8.6m x 7m Annexe – 60 sq m
The corner-glazing in the living room area provides an exceptionally light and attractive feature to this design. Combined with the additional volume that this substantial building provides, the outcome is a Living Annexe that provides flexibility and choices for proud occupants.
12.5m x 6.5m Annexe – 80 sq m
This beautiful building gives the space and style that you can enjoy every day (and night). Large rooms and excellent facilities can be finely tuned to match your preferences. You could entertain guests who can then stay over in the extra bedroom / study – with exclusive use of a second shower room. More space that gives you more choices.
Need more inspiration?
Click here to view our new concept page showcasing garden living structures which are both unique and breath-taking…
We aim to provide you with an outline of what to expect along this journey – from initial contact, to the handing over of keys to your new home.
For friendly, personal advice why not contact our helpful team? We’d love to hear from you, about your requirements and answer any questions.