Swift Garden Room Prices
This is everything you want and need from your new Life-Changing Space.
Swift Garden Rooms
The reason that people keep coming back to Swift and recommending our service, is our dedication to producing a building that makes you feel special.
Our bespoke garden rooms are specified to very high standards; plus, as always, you will benefit from a caring, friendly and experienced team of people who love their jobs. We attentively listen to your ideas and work with you to create your exacting design… and some!
These examples are specified to keep your costs low (e.g. grey UPVC doors and windows) whilst still enjoying the satisfaction of your bespoke designed Swift Garden Room.
Your Choice – Your Life-Changing Space.
The specification can include (and please remember that, according to your budget and preferences, many of these can be adjusted accordingly):
- Fully insulated, top standard BBA certified SIP construction – robust and permanent
- Powder-coated, aluminium-framed doors in anthracite grey finish and with thermally efficient double glazing (or UPVC for economy)
- Western red cedar cladding to front and side external walls (other options are available) plus attractive grey finish, low maintenance board-cladding to the other elevations
- Fantastic Collingwood dimmable recessed spotlights with a 7-year warranty
- Matching external lights or wall mounted equivalent
- Plastered and decorated interior, skirting boards and Quickstep flooring as standard (internal paneling options too)
- EPDM roof with a 20-year warranty (only available when fitted by certified installers – like ours!)
- Footings bespoke to your site (subject to survey and conditions)
- Power connection (10m included as standard)
- Deposit protection and an insurance-backed 10-year structural warranty
Popular customization of this range includes:
- Adding an extended roof overhang, including recessed downlighting
- Adding a buttress to one or both sides
- Adding more windows, maybe a full-height feature
- Upgrading to bifold or wide-leaf sliding doors
- Changing the materials used on the wall cladding
Please remember, we are here to help you enjoy the best possible building for your investment.
Garden Room Options and Upgrades
- As always these figures include VAT.
- Some of these costs are per square metre – we will confirm the exact cost for your building during the design process.
- Some items are subject to survey and expert evaluation so we are giving you typical costs.
- These are just some examples… we are able to incorporate many other elements and features into your building and we will provide an accurate costing for every element.
For further information, please see our more comprehensive list of options available for your Garden Room on the right.