Cheshire Hot Tub? Covered!
Having previously lived abroad, our clients were longing to be able to have a space separate from the house and a dedicated home for their hot tub year-round.
The garden room was planned with entertainment in mind, A games room, somewhere to relax and enjoy music or an additional lounge for the teenagers or adults.
Being ‘open to suggestions’ our team created a striking building with an L-shaped deck… perfect for entertaining and barbecuing! The ideal home for the hot tub designed with a 1m x 2m roof light to capture snippets of the Cheshire sunshine or to relax back and watch the stars, whilst providing some shelter.
Internal storage is concealed behind an oversized projector screen for movie nights! Bespoke stainless-steel plant training wires are added to the design to eventually add an element of privacy around the hot tub.
- A 5.2m x 4m garden room with covered hot tub area
- Beautiful Red Western Cedar cladding
- Sliding powder coated aluminium doors to the front and side
- Additional triangular features for added style
- Built-in internal storage with pocket door
- Bespoke stainless-steel wire plant training kit
- Extended decked area with premium composite decking
- Cost: £54,840 including VAT – *Estimated current Cost – subject to change
Let’s Build Something
We only use the very best materials and installers to ensure that your garden room is a solid, efficient and durable feature. You will also receive a 10-year insurance backed structural warranty as part of our service.